Us...


There are days when I want to write,
But my ink runs dry.
I still have unanswered questions,
Many 'what if' and 'why'.
My heart still has an aching void,
The world can never fill.
Yet every single moment in life,
You remain my strength, my will.

I laugh and smile, 'monkey' around,
I wear make-up too.
For my every nerve, every cell,
Still shouts out for you.
You taught me love is eternal,
It can never die.
No matter where my life path goes,
Its always "You and I".

I do have my fleeting moments,
When pained emotions are high.
But knowing you for who you are,
You will understand why.
I cry, I rant, I shed my tears,
All to reach out to you.
Your love, my pain, both together,
Help keep my life sky blue.

You are you and I am I,
I can never fill your shoes.
I am trying hard to live the life,
You've wanted me to choose.
Rest in peace, live your life,
To the fullest there above.
You'll remain my strength, my hope,
You are my lifeline my love.

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful For A Moment

Apart Yet Together

Loved By A Writer