Conversations: Love in Hatred

"Hi sweetheart."

"What are you doing here???? you scared the daylights out of me!!!!"

"Sorry...I just came to say I love you."

"But I hate you."

"I love you."

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you."

"Why honey?"

"I hate you because now I have to pay the bills and take care of finances. I hate you for forcing me to drive on highways and getting me to wash the car. For doing the rewiring in the house, repairing the taps. For letting me sit through whitewashes and distempering. I could go on and on and on. Now you understand why I hate you."

"I.... I am....very sorry."

"Sorry!!!! You expect me to forgive you???? You know very well that my calculations are weak. I still write six multiplied by six as twelve though my mind knows it is 36. Remember the accident I miraculously escaped???How can you forget? After all, it always gave you a reason to make fun of my driving skills. Since that day I had stopped driving and now, you are forcing me to take the car out knowing well that I panic every time a bus or truck zooms past.To top it, parking the car is another nightmare. You also know that with me being Ms Butter Fingers I always stayed away from electrical repairs fearing that I might get electrocuted!!! That besides, my dust allergy is now scaling new heights. And you know what is worse???"

"What?"

"In spite of having million reasons to hate you now, I still cant. You know why? Because every time I think of hating you, all the good things you did come to my mind and I start loving you even more!!!!"

"I am really sorry....I feel so helpless, especially after what happened."

"You better be sorry. I hate you but, I truly loved you then, love you now and always will for the rest of my life."

"You really mean it??? I really wish I could be there to help you. I feel so bad seeing you do things all alone."

"You are still unsure whether I meant what I said??? Of course I mean every word I said!!! And by the way.....you never went sweetheart."

Silence.


Popular posts from this blog

Grateful For A Moment

Apart Yet Together

Loved By A Writer